|18th Mar 2009, 06:49 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar. 18th, 2009
Location: Uk, England
Need people to test my map
Hi, first off apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place, I'm a noobie. I've created a horror puzzle level spread across 4 maps that I need people to test. So far it contains textures and static meshes but no sound yet. The game is meant to be played in 3rd person view so at the start of each map please press tab and type "behindview 1" and also dont use jump as its not meant to be used so dont cheat . Below are some screenshots and the link to the download, I had to use megaupload for the files because this site has an upload limit. The password is: 3dbuzz
Please can you leave feedback on what you think and how I can improve it
Maps file link:http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...-maps-zip.html
static meshes file link:http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...eshes-zip.html
textures file link:http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...tures-zip.html
- light showing under some walls
- the moving bookcases collide with each other if moved out of order, I haven't been able to solve this problem no matter what I do
- The key is hard to pick up so you may have to keep moving towards it until you pick it up, this is because if I make the collision higher the key can be picked up before the cupboard is open
- irregular shadows
- map may be laggy
- irregular shadows especially in the tavern
- invisible collision on the terrain, I had to do this because otherwise the player can escape the map
- before you start the level open the town map and Build all and save as I forgot to do this before I uploaded, otherwise the lighting wont show correctly on the map
Underground temple map
- Delay in blood bath room, this delay will make sense when sound is added
- When you reach the portal that is the end of the level so all you can do is exit the game, I dont know how to get unreal to go to the title screen when you reach this point
Not all the textures and static meshes were created by me so the copyright belongs to the makers of them
Last edited by KazCos; 23rd Mar 2009 at 07:24 AM.
|22nd Mar 2009, 01:49 PM||#2|
plus in UT2k4 you can use F4 to go behind veiw
why did i get a EMail about Viagra???
Guilty of waiting, we bond together
born to suffer, only those ill fated eyes,
liberate our minds.
Behold the sign you are killing us.
Last edited by TurdDrive; 22nd Mar 2009 at 04:10 PM.
|horror, maps, puzzle, unreal|