Kantham
Fool.

about that nIX guy from up

Hourences map :http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8094

::PWNT::

Quote:
niX
06-26-2005 10:26 PM EDT Rating: 0
/ what he says, if ur 1st map why even post it here? wait till if get better (if you get better) then post. dont waste web space (:
here's a friend rating : http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8525

Quote:
niX
06-26-2005 10:40 PM EDT Rating: 8.5
Mike you are one pathetic sniper.
(no comment)

Swanky, I enjoyed the map alot. Dont know about other but from my point of view the lighting fits in just fine. I also like the textures that perfectly fit in, pure ctf based. Fun game play specialy with alot of people. Amaizing architecture, not something that you see in a normal everyday map. Mike thinks all maps that are related to city theme in someway have to be all square ugly looking with no light at all exept for ambient. Well some of us just have to agree with that fact that we should simply igmore mikes post because all he likes is square room maps with tons of redeemers in them.

Once again, very fun map. I really had fun on it with my clan mates. (:
About the latest map i uploaded : http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8550

Quote:
niX
06-26-2005 09:49 PM EDT Rating: 2.5
those blue trees or w/e they are dont fit in the middle of desertish type map. bad fps too eventhow no fog.

Just because of the ""Trees"" he give it a 2.5?
also, everyone played it (apart him obviously) and said the fps where great even with the amount of details

Just thought i would warn people to not be influed/surprised if their map gets a 2.5 from him. Now i see what a )hidra( is, and i pay for it.

Last edited by Kantham; 27th Jun 2005 at 02:30 PM.
Kantham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jun 2005, 02:44 PM   #2
XepptizZ
What are you lookin at...

Uhm, fluffy mike postee a zero for Swankys map as a revenge score too. Nix can be a bit open minded, but he just defended Swanky. Fluffy mike was the Arsch IMO.

Also, you're makin this bigger tahn it is. You went over UP to do sumthing similair like you did here. Nix has been banned for a while from UP actually, but you both have sum issues as I see it.

What you posted here is to point simething out wich can be corected (Mapcommenting stuff) what you did at UP was just slantery.

Hmmm, this is one of those mixed situations again.
Old 27th Jun 2005, 02:50 PM   #3
ReD_Fist
Banned

Oh that nix guy just seems to be pushing down keys on his keyboard,on other maps like a month ago,rather irrational,but he does have a map here.I dunno just kinda wierd.
Old 27th Jun 2005, 02:52 PM   #4
Kantham
Fool.

here's the post i made over UP

Quote:
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8550
Quote:
Originally Posted by niX
06-26-2005 09:49 PM EDT Rating: 2.5
those blue trees or w/e they are dont fit in the middle of desertish type map. bad fps too eventhow no fog.
Those 'trees' are just something color full i added, that's your reason for rating it like that? Also , everyone on nalicity said the fsp where very good...
i don't see what's your point..Revange rating? If yes , please explain... you are even not on the ut2k4 forums here, also i bet you don't even own ut2k4.

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8094
Quote:
Originally Posted by niX
06-26-2005 10:26 PM EDT Rating: 0
/ what he says, if ur 1st map why even post it here? wait till if get better (if you get better) then post. dont waste web space (:
stop using bold text in your post to say you laught at people, you are not helping people at all while doing this and you look more like a person that needs a RO/BAN, i presume that
just because hourences don't used a screenshot you gave his map a 0. Just to refresh your memories, here's hourences

I never knew that guy before. But actualy, i already saw his comment on other maps. I never speaked to him or replyed to him. Never. Until now with that post i made over up. And if you look at the way he act on UP , it remind me of )HIDRA( badly. Wich i was a big moron last year at his age.
Old 30th Jun 2005, 02:54 PM   #5
Kantham
Fool.

Quote:
nIX @ UP
NC community is strting to come here now for bigger flames. :x
Yeah right...
Old 30th Jun 2005, 02:58 PM   #6
ReD_Fist
Banned

Say you know kantham,you should make a texture pack,you seem to do a lot of bitmaps, I bet you coulddo some good textures.

And ya ,nix is too strange ,just strange.
Old 30th Jun 2005, 03:33 PM   #7
Kantham
Fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD_Fist
Say you know kantham,you should make a texture pack,you seem to do a lot of bitmaps, I bet you coulddo some good textures.

And ya ,nix is too strange ,just strange.

I don't think about doing it. Prolly i will go ahead for a stastic meshe package. But making that sort of thing is not so easy and demend a good digi cam.
Old 1st Jul 2005, 09:34 AM   #8
Kantham
Fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nIX @ Unreal Playground
exactly, im just being one of those idiots who post stupid comments on NC.
Kantham your the biggest wank ive ever seen... so what if i said that, Hourences isnt some kind of god that i have to bow down to. Post as much comments of mine as you want, i dont think anyone cares neither do I.

Everyday my ignore list is getting bigger and bigger
He is acting like if because it's nalicity. Like if we need to act like little child and post stupid comments... Yeah right, whatever. I mean, it's been a damn while i don't saw stupid comment from the same guy (apart Warchenzer (or what ever) ) and him.

Making maps that had alot of hard work spend in them, to end up with a user that will rate it ''stupid map Rating=0''

or ''bla bla bad fps, get stuck somewhere *bha , i don't tried the map, so i say anything to make belive the admins i played it.* Rating=2.5-0

I guess i have enought crap on this thread to prove he is very anoying child. I would like to apologize, again, for bein a little kid aswell with the hidra part.

Last edited by Kantham; 1st Jul 2005 at 09:38 AM.
Old 1st Jul 2005, 01:49 PM   #9
Nahand
!!! God Of Random !1?

... he's been banned from UP!??!?!...
Old 1st Jul 2005, 02:38 PM   #10
Kantham
Fool.

Not for all the crap i mentioned here. They don't care of what's going on in here. So they take the review he post here as Null.

Apparently he got RO once on UP. For probably flaming and stuff. 16 years old is a good age to act like a child and post crap. However, some know how to control themself and act like someone that is here to help the comunity instead of killing the site.

I know someone who ranted because everyone complain about gameplay here. IMHO , they are giving the mapper feedback to ameliorate, mapping is not only art work period. But also it need to be playable.

When i see him post on my map a 2.5 when he don't own ut2004, i guess i just feel like revange rating. He really got to have a serious problem.

I never did something for that to happen, either i never posted a low score on his map here, instead , i posted something like ''looks very great, good job''

Man , when i saw his 2.5 on my work i just felt like killing that good coment i made on his work. sounds like a ''Frai chier'' imho. ''my map is a sniper map, yours is not look low fps = 2.5'' like.

He say that nalicity is a weird site and he act like a moron on it. He even feel dumb enough to admit it on UP. Why we should keep him here? I don't know seriously, when i mess around up, i try to be possitive as possible and give a fair rating and say what i don't like. When i see a ut99 map, i just say something constructive from looking at the screenies since i have it uninstalled. Instead of giving it 2.5 when it looks good.

Last edited by Kantham; 1st Jul 2005 at 02:41 PM.
Old 1st Jul 2005, 03:09 PM   #11
NeoNite
La douce souffrance...

Kantham, your custom user title.. isn't it supposed to be "scanner bot"?

I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations,
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
-Ode to Spot, by Data
NeoNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jul 2005, 03:20 PM   #12
Kantham
Fool.

: O )

i'll fix that right away
Old 1st Jul 2005, 06:30 PM   #13
Hort

Hey gang (HortonsWho from UP here),

Sorry for any dust-up involving anybody from UP. In the five years i've been involved with UP, back to the original StealthDP days, I have not tolerated bashing any other forums, especially NC as many of our regs are regs here too and over the years there have been a lot of damn-fine mappers through here.

At any rate- don't let the behavior of a dumb kid color your views of the community.

Cheers-

Hort

Last edited by Hort; 2nd Jul 2005 at 12:29 AM.
Hort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jul 2005, 09:22 PM   #14
Manticore
Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hort
At any rate- don't let the behavior of a dumb kid color your views of the community.
It appears the internet has been a great venue for bad behaviour for as long as I can remember I don't think UP really needs to apologise on behalf of individuals but it's an honourable statement anyway.
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jul 2005, 09:25 PM   #15
Bot_40
Go in drains

Well said. Though I always get critisised in rl for sitting on the fence, site bashing is rather pointless and fails to achieve anything really
Old 2nd Jul 2005, 10:44 PM   #16
Manticore

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bot_40
Well said. Though I always get critisised in rl for sitting on the fence, site bashing is rather pointless and fails to achieve anything really
Well said...
Old 21st Jul 2005, 09:04 AM   #17
danielgeurts
Rakiayn

i dont see the problem,
danielgeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2006, 06:22 PM   #18
Manticore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bot_40
Personally I think what happens here stays here at NC. What happens at UP is up to the guys at UP.

So he's gone; big deal........
Old 1st Jul 2005, 11:02 PM   #19
ReD_Fist
Banned

I will say it here also,that last weekend with Foamy_Gal, the admins here shoulda done somthing.And I do realize they can't sit 24/7 but it coulda been fixxed.
Thats what started things gettin out of hand,with swanky,then nix,then floaty mike or whoever.oh well not my site.

Last edited by ReD_Fist; 1st Jul 2005 at 11:05 PM.
ReD_Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2005, 10:35 AM   #20
Chrysaor
Lord of the Pants

, what? Dammit man. Use proper diction.

I really like the blue trees in that red marsie map. I should probably not post this and let the thread slowly die...