News • UnrealEd • Files • Mods • FragBU • Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Series > Unreal 2

Closed Thread

Old 13th Feb 2005, 10:02 AM   #1
BlueX
Soldier

p3t the 1337 nice clan

p3ts are ub3r nic3 they do not use the h4x that you think they do. do not be mean to the 1337 nice clan.
Old 13th Feb 2005, 10:33 AM   #2
Tenacity
noob for life

Old 13th Feb 2005, 11:01 AM   #3
[pet]sparrow
Chirp Chirp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueX
p3ts are ub3r nic3 they do not use the h4x that you think they do. do not be mean to the 1337 nice clan.
The point of this post has confused me beyond any concievable extent, however, as it is not a flame thread and yet contains the word, "PET":

<3
Old 13th Feb 2005, 11:50 AM   #4
]Vik[
tera

Itīs difficult for me to find a logical reason why there are so many rumours about pet using hax.
I think the only reason why those people accuse pet of cheating is that they cant endure petīs kind of temperament and skill, leetness, luck ; whatever you wanna call it.

hehe , we had a similar occurence with some german clans , so i know this discussion is retarded and stupid.
Old 13th Feb 2005, 12:45 PM   #5
MurderousPandaa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Vik[
Itīs difficult for me to find a logical reason why there are so many rumours about pet using hax.
I think the only reason why those people accuse pet of cheating is that they cant endure petīs kind of temperament and skill, leetness, luck ; whatever you wanna call it.

hehe , we had a similar occurence with some german clans , so i know this discussion is retarded and stupid.
winnar
Old 13th Feb 2005, 12:56 PM   #6
Apathy
The original

It doesn't even matter, I have witnessed people turn in demos to prove certain clan members were indeed guilty of cheating and the clan still protected their members regardless, I am not claiming that this happened to pet, in fact it happens a lot in CoD more than anything.
People will always try to find ways to cheat in a game because they have some personal issues in their real life and need the attention even if it's negative attention, the same goes for people who are mouthy online, they know they can get attention whether it is negative it doesn't matter, as long as it is attention, cowering in terror behind a monitor allows them to beg for attention day and night and not have to take personal responsibility for their actions in person.

It is sometimes fun to pick on those who are in forums begging for attention by flaming others and claiming they are great players because at the end of the day we know they have to shut off their computers and deal with that thing they can't handle known as 'real life', something the rest of us can easily handle.

Old 13th Feb 2005, 11:33 AM   #7
[_X_]DJBRIAND
[_X_]MatchMaker

Oh yes,very leet,so much talent.
Old 13th Feb 2005, 12:47 PM   #8
UNR3AL
Banned

GG.

UNREAL
Old 13th Feb 2005, 01:00 PM   #9
UNR3AL
Banned

If you're going to talk about cheating then talk about people cheating in XMP. Not other games.

UNREAL
Old 13th Feb 2005, 01:03 PM   #10
Apathy
The original

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNR3AL
If you're going to talk about cheating then talk about people cheating in XMP. Not other games.

I will talk about cheating in whatever game I wish.

Old 13th Feb 2005, 01:22 PM   #11
UNR3AL
Banned

GG, Apathy.

UNREAL
Closed Thread