What do you think about DM-Cloudwar?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think about DM-Cloudwar?

• It is GREAT!!!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fantastic!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revolutionary level design!!

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Simply Leet!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It's OK!

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Balton.de

lol, the same old crap!

YOUR MAP SUX! Hourences said it already in one of the first points.
I did NOT DL IT! you screenshots show off enough to tell me! My maps are FAR better than yours! I even dont have to compare. And do you know what? You dont have to be a mapper(dont need a map) to critizies other maps. Your hardcore player **** talk doesnt interest anyone. The players have to tell. Play CTF-Niven to expire what is a liked CFT-Hardcore player map. is that map so plain simple and boring as your map? NO! again, rethink your position! I know where I am standing and I am listening to all those people from whom I know they can give valunabel informations(map vise)

that is indeed harsh. But somehow you didnt wanted to listen and you did not stop telling how good and blabla!

i hate you

7h3 1337 m0
Oct 31, 2001
Visit site
Alexander][, I haven't played your map, but why don't you just get over it? I don't know what's sarcasm here and what's not, but still, your map doesn't sound so impressive. Start on a new one. Now when you have some experience, you'd probably make a better one than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.