Bonus Pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KCDrgn

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
Does anyone know anymore about the soon-to-be released Bonus pack? I've been away from UT for a bit /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif and was looking for it since the last time I saw news about it.. it was only a week away or so.. a month later and I don't see any info about it.

Any news would be appreciated /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif I'm looking forward to the "runes" part of the gameplay.

Oberon412

Jan 24, 2000
Brigantine, NJ, USA
Visit site
Oh yeah- the old map pack. It was released about two weeks ago, and sucked so badly that no sites carried it. Epic has since denounced it, making it pretty impossible to find.

Just kidding! It's still being tested and improved- look around the site more- there's plenty of info on it.