About godlike bots and the minigun

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
I was just wondering: Am I that bad or why do the godlike bots keep fragging me with the minigun and I can't frag them with it? It seems the bots are real Minigunwhores and I'm a Spawnwhore. I've set the bots to aggressive and their aiming capability is completely to the left.

Aug 7, 2000
Yesterday I tried to defeat some bots in instagib......with all the stats (skill,accuracy,strafing,etc)xcept camping at maximum........jumpy behavior and agressive.........well you have about 0.5 seconds to kill the bot when you see him or you're wall decoration........if you miss..........you die......

I'm not bad at instagib but this was more than I could handle........

P.S. I want to submit all my bots to the llama farm.......they were spawnkilling me.............

-Revenant

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
lol...I agree...to the farm with those bots. Spawn killers, cheaters and whores! And that spectator bot also, he/she cheats.

Yes, there is a spectator bot while playing single player games...how else do the bots know EXACTLY where I'm at when I steal the flag. Come on! I look around and don't see anyone. I hide in some obscure location away from my base and next thing I know...BAM! Five bots on my defragged @ss.:) So, there has to be a spectator bot for the other team that is telling those llamas where I am hiding:)

NOTE: For you UnrealEd Scientist...I was kidding about the Spectator Bot.:)

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
Prophetus...

...are you sure you're joking about this spectator bot. I get the same feeling everytime I play the bots. They seem to know where I am. I don't understand that.
I agree Revenant: To the llama fram with all the bots :D

Bozo=MD=

Official BuF-clown
Aug 7, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
No way...

Dudes, you just don't get it, do you...?
The Bots have the Radar-mutator turned on. THAT's how they can find you. There, glad to be able to clear that out.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
When I completed UT I set up a Xan bot with everything on maximum (apart from camping, that was centre). I played a game of Instagib in CTF-Fin (just a big open space with some bunkers and big rocks, the flags are in bunkers) and I didn't need to send anyone except Xan out on offense. He just went straight through the blues, got the flag, straight back again, never got killed except from behind, and that hardly ever happened. I kicked his arse straight out of my bot list :)

NextoneX

Jan 4, 2000
members.xoom.com
Bots with personality

My server has all custom bots, with custom names, fav weapons, and skills, I made 1 bot called Dufus, with everything turned all the way down, then gave him the aggressive personality, damn bot cant hit the broad side of a barn, find his way to and from the flag and always kills himself with the redeemer, If you haven't played with the bot editor, you should try it, especally if you play offline alot.