Flag Cam

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jebus_nz

Jan 25, 2002
Visit site
Wat about a flag cam mute where there is a little camera which stays on youre flag and that is shown in a little window on youre screen. This would be used to monitor where youre flag is and whos got it. Could anyone help with this?

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Shouldn't be such a big problem. You take an actor which follows the flag (carrier) and use a HUD mutator with a DrawPortal() function. I would do it right now if I had the time.

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
I thought about something like this. It might become a purchasable item in Espionage (Freehold's CTF variant), so the item can be set to monitor the flag's current position, and possibly provide a radar to it as well (like a Flag LoJack) :)

(actually in Espionage it's not a flag but a weapon prototype, but details...)

rgx

Jebus_nz

Jan 25, 2002
Visit site
Translocam

Yeh there is a similar utator for UT available called Translocam and when you shoot the translocator it fires a little camera and has a little screen on youre hud. If somebody could make this itd be awesome...cos i have no skills at all...