(L&I) Dutch clan in need of dutch members

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme_Machine

beep beep :)
Jan 20, 2004
Yes this is another "i need members" thread but it's kinda my last resort.

As the CL it's my job to find members and i must say that i'm having a bit of a hard time doing so :p

The goal of L&I is to be an all dutch clan so if you are dutch and are looking for a clan come look us up. Youre skill is not that important, some social skills would be nice and an age of 18+ a bonus.

Hope there are some dutch xmp players out there i can reach this way :)

Contact: Drop me an e-mail or preferbly look us up at our IRC channel (#L&I on irc.quakenet.org)

Last edited:

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
On the myunreal sever there are a lot of dutch players,i'm dutch too but found a clan already,though i have a feeling i'm the only one playing the game with the clan tag or even only playing the game.

Burning Fish

My brain hurts!
Dec 30, 2003
Holland
www.burningfish.nl
I'm dutch and I joined a clan once, but it was right at the time I stopped playing XMP a bit :) Think I've been a member for like one week, so no clan for me. Maybe when UT2004 is out and rollin' :p

Demo_Boy

Incindiary
Jan 1, 2004
Toronto
How to know if you are a viable candidate for clan CL:

Look at your feet.

If you are wearing wooden shoes, then you are a viable candidate.

Demo_Boy

Incindiary
Jan 1, 2004
Toronto
How to know if you are a viable candidate for a Canadian clan:

Listen to yourself after killing an enemy player.

If you apologize to the enemy player for killing him, then you are a viable candidate.

Xtreme_Machine

beep beep :)
Jan 20, 2004
Right... if everybody keeps passing i'll never get a clan together :p Not all clans are the same you know, fun comes first place for us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.