DON"T GIVE UP!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Thanks, nice to have some encouragement :D I'll probably get back to mapping on this in a few weeks when I've got exams and stuff out of the way... we're still looking for more staff ;)

Staff

I'll start off by telling you i've been playing ut for several years now. I have taken a break from it to play other games. I had been trying my luck with unreal editor for a little bit. I don't feel that I have the skills at this time to contribute to your mod, but if you will give me some time to get my edge back and read some tutorials again, I would like to apply as a level designer.

I hope that in time I will be able to contribute to your mod with your permission.

If you would like to reply to this message, please just pm me.

Ultimate thanks- C_Boogy

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
Heya boogy,

I have been wanting to reply to this thread for ages. It's great to see there are people appreciating the mod. I'm not sure if you'll be able to contribute to the mapping as it usually takes forever to learn the tricks of leveldesign. I'm not that great at mapping myself.

Never the less it's good to have more people on the team so i'll start giving you access to the private forums. It's got some resources there, you can give some input on the ideas we're working with ;) .

It should be set up within 2 day I hope.

Last edited: