Stuff you hate for no reason.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
God I hate this thread. But my hate has a reason. Why? Because all of the things here are things that people hate for a reason, but it is such a shitty, stupid reason that they would rather not think about how shitty and stupid they are and just focus on the hate.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
I call bullshit.

you have reasons for both of these ;)

Ha. They say stupid things on the Internet, but that's not really a reason to hate a person. I'll assume they're okay guys to have a beer with. In fact, consider that a standing offer to anyone who might come through Austin.

Edit: I also hate professional sports for no reason.

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
People in general. I swear if I could live on some remote desert fucking island with internet access (so I can be on the net but didn't have to deal with people in real life) I'd jump on it.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I don't hate things as much any more. I just hate when I forget what I was thinking or when people I don't know very well talk to me while I'm awake. I hate people who are bad parents to their children.

I sometimes preemptively hate some things but then eventually realize they're not that terrible, or I just hadn't understood them. And then everything is OK.

• Anime music video or AMV.
  • Apple.
  • Elementary/high school/college events.
  • Glee.
  • Genres: Grunge, thrash metal, J-Pop, K-Pop, covers and OPM.
  • Justin Bieber and Bieber-related stuffs.
  • National Anthem.
  • People who harass/insulting me for good.
  • Posts contains inappropriate words (except for censored with asterisks).
  • Strict mother and angry people.
  • Tumblr, Bing and Yahoo!.
  • Watching worst movie remakes.
There's a nice mix of both very random and very specific things here.

I hate those really long commercials that try to sell you memorial coins, where the guy in the voice over uses words like "mint" as they display a really shiny penny with a buffalo on it for like six minutes. I don't care. Nobody cares.

And I hate people that have to share their unrequested political views with the cashier when you're waiting behind them on line.

Last edited: