WoT so much better than U? idonthinkso!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jonton26

Experienced
can all the reviewers shut their mouths on the unreal game? they all say "oh yea WoT came to give the unreal engine its real potential..." BULL****, i think its gonna be a BORING game from the reviews themselves, and the screenshots (which DID NOT impress me...ever), and in noway will it be more impressive than all the user made DM maps that come out and blow our minds...and i dont even want to compare it with the monster release of Tournament which will change multiplayer games forever...so much so, that i dont know what Q3 is gonna bring to top it....round textures or whatever? who cares when you're running for a kill or away from one!!!!!!!!