Message for Dom536

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Hi Dom536

Oddly enough this caught my attention /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I happen to be the author of the two levels you mentioned, Terrain will not be changed, but as luck would have it I am porting the Hillbase level at the moment, because I had a few requests for it (Plus I like it too ).

My plan you will hopefully will be pleased to
know is this...

You gave me a good idea... Thanks...

I have redone all of the path nodes, what a job /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but it really needed it.

I will be at the start of the level starting each team in a seperate halfs of the level.

So there can be a big rush to take the base, I can then trigger all player starts of both teams to spawn into slightly closer locations .

I have thought about this for a while now and I think that would really work well, there will always be a constant battle to control the base...

Any input would be cool too, I will not be changing much of the main geometry, because the poly count is only just exceptable as it is, unless of course some clever level analysis comes up with a cunning plan /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Bastard'O