Weird mouse sensitivity issue in UE3 games

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
I've posted about this in just about any other board so why not here too.

An issue I'm getting in most (that is, all but UT3) UE3 titles is that my mouse sensitivity increases as I move the mouse around. This resets every time I load a map, reach a checkpoint, and so on.

This isn't a huge deal in gears and mass effect, as I can set my mouse sensitivity rather low and just waggle it a bit to reach it's maximum sensitivy in a second or two, but in games like bioshock and warmonger the sensitivity is just so astronomically high even at the lowest setting that it's outright unplayable. If I set my sensitivity even lower using my driver's DPI setting, I can get it to a playable level but then the mouse cursor in menu interfaces is so slow that it makes stuff like bioshock's hacking impossible.

I have a G5 2007 ed, and there's no difference between using setpoint drivers, not using setpoint drivers, and using setpoint drivers modified with uberoptions. So far the only feedback I've gotten is "I have it too, there's no fix, deal with it" from other forum members, "it's probably logitech's fault" from 2kgames, and "it's probably the engine's fault" from logitech.

What gives? Am I at a loss here? Do I have to get a new mouse or something?