UT2004 - Skin - Rusty

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Rusty
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2004 (retail version+)
Type: Skin for Cybernetic Male (original)
Author: Morrpheous
Teamcolors: 0
Additional Info:
Character is not choosable for player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode.
Character cannot be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode.
The standart Cybernetic characteristics (fav. Weapon, skill, …) are downgraded.
Standart Voice is used

Known Issues: There exists another custom (cybernetic male) skin with the same name, this might cause problems.
Download: Skincity - 348 KB
Screenshot:
pic2_id2199.jpg

Rusty - I consider that more WIP than VIP:

This is the first attempt of the author in skinning and it seems like that most of the work has been done in Upaint.

The pros:
Some might like the story.

The cons:
The skin lacks any teamcolors and the color sheme looks like a cartoon repaint of Xan.
The Upaint Standart portrait has been used, and the Bio is not working.
Some Areas have just been recolored without taking care of the effects making skins more realistic (eg shadows).

Words by reviewer:
To be honest I won`t keep that skin on my HD, but maybe the tutorial section here could help the author improving his skills.
Next time I would wish to write a much more positive review.

Total Score: 0.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
:lol: Poor Rusty's been consigned to the scrap heap. Let's hope Morrpheous doesn't get disheartened and keeps at it. Just learn some more from the tutorials section and spend a little more time on the next. Everyone makes at least one bad one on the way and you're bound to get better ;)

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
I like red, but thats way too much.
v2.0 ideas
A more rusty-brown colour for neutral and red team, and an oily-blue effect for blue team.

0.75/10