Join the Community: #beyondunreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Ok. BeyondUnreal has been around for over two years now, and you've read our voluminous news, downloaded files without waiting in line via FileWorks, got the latest mod goodness from ModWorks, and read and posted in our forums. But still, you feel something's lacking, something's missing....

You're right, of course! Be sure to join the BU minions in our IRC channel at #beyondunreal on irc.enterthegame.com. All you need is your wit, imagination and an IRC chat proggie, like mIRC. What's going on in #beyondunreal? A lot more than just talk about the Unreal universe, that's for sure. Here's an example, pulled from this morning's conversation:

[dma] aaaagh zit alert
[dma] :-( i can't pop it. only make it ooze blood or something
[Beerbaron] use a needle
[Tapey] use a gun
[Tapey] shoot it off
[dma] maybe i'll laser it

Yes, you too can be a part of this type of scintillating, compelling discourse! Stop by #beyondunreal on irc.enterthegame.com and get to know the BU admins, newsies and community!

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
"All you need is your wit, imagination and an IRC chat proggie, like mIRC."

Come on man, we have Mirc, but quit disqualifying all of us with that wit and imagination stuff. :p

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Ok, so I drops by.

We learn that

* Tewl has sweaty nuts
* Pete thinks that the Episode 3 is going to involve a wookie growing from Princess Leia's discarded pubic hair
* I'm the only one who gets disconnected from his wireless network by a humble microwave

and

* someone hit someone else with a golf club in the face

and

* there is something to do with ilovebees.com going on, but no one is particularly clear on what

You people are scary, you hear?

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
IRC is a slightly unhinged place :)

sweeny said:
yey...
thanks Bu

whats next the Beyond Unreal burger bar franchise?

#beyondunreal has been around for a while now, it's origins go all the way back to the old #planetunreal back in the irc.Gameslink.net days (hands up who remembers that one) :D

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
I swear, Ulukai, there's DNA evidence supporting my position. Chewbacca is a clone gone bad, I tell 'ya!

By the way, don't be afraid, Ulukai, unless you drop the soap in #beyondunreal....

Pete
-BeyondUnreal

Ulukai said:
Ok, so I drops by.

We learn that

* Tewl has sweaty nuts
* Pete thinks that the Episode 3 is going to involve a wookie growing from Princess Leia's discarded pubic hair
* I'm the only one who gets disconnected from his wireless network by a humble microwave

and

* someone hit someone else with a golf club in the face

and

* there is something to do with ilovebees.com going on, but no one is particularly clear on what

You people are scary, you hear?