Who actually "lol's"?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you really laugh out loud when you type LOL?

• Yes

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Nowadays from what I can tell "lol" at its highest point means a faint smirk. >_<

When I actually laugh, I type that.

I.E.,

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

and so on.

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
Hey, easy on the kegster, It's friday night at the dorm, he's already singing "tequila" or "louie louie"
I grin when I lol but I do have a tendency to roll when I ROTFLMAO

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
NO NO NO, someday you shall all say LAMO and RFOLAMO and OLL (out laughing loud). It is the way for the future!

Zach10k

The AeroMaggot
Apr 6, 2001
NY
Visit site
Oh god, this forum topic did make me actually laugh out loud, hahaha... can't say I've ever said it in real life, I think I'd get my ass kicked around here. usually I just type in a whole lot of HAHAHAs and stuff. But lol just means I may have found something amusing.

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
I think in IMO's. Its easier to form the mental image of three letters than think out the whole phrase.