Ok a really really annoying bug I found!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
On the training course I cant pick up any of the extra ammo! I have my grab key attached to two different keys and it still wont pick up crap. Has any one else noticed this?

DredDamo

Nov 30, 2000
www.damodred.net
Yes. I can't pickup or grab any doors. How close am I supposed to be, durnit? I even switched to knife because I thought that might be it, and I still can't do it...

Fell down once, dropped my gun because of the shock (cool feature!) couldn't pick it up!

Damodred

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
works fine for me, i can grab and open everything.
Give some more details, how exactly do you try to pick up stuff? are you in aim mode, hipped? More info.

Cpt.Cypher

I Go By Cypher Now
Apr 7, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Visit site
I walk up to a door straight on our at an angle, SIG551 or 5-7 at hip, and I cannot open the door - even when it tells me that i can open it. I have to switch to a frag or knife to open the door. I believe it stems from the collision. Maybe allowing the gun to open doors would work.

Also going through doors that open upon touch them is a huge pain in the ass, you have to go in ass first. Or again, drop to your knife or 'nade.

Also one little cosmetic thing. The mirrors do not reflect your gun on your back.