So, how does it feel?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
Really though, I want to know what it feels like to have basically the "who's who" of epic tell you how god damn great your mod is,how perfect your system of showing the public the progress of the mod through frequent releases, how good your organization
system is, and basically just how the gaming industry should hire you all by next week?

Tell me, how the hell does it feel to kick ass like that?

Billdog

Aug 7, 1999
Denmark
There is only regular people in this world, and each are a jewel in their own way.

It feels like protection. We can play more freely and are closer to help when needed. Not that it gives us more spare time, we can just triple our efficientcy.
Payed employment are also the long term goal for the majority of the team, so it isn't a total surprise thou the timing weren't obvious like the release of 3.0 would be. Not that I complain, it is absolutely the right time for us.

------------------
-> If you haven't seen this, you know nothing about Infiltration: The Roadmap!
-> Are you having trouble with the Editor or is it the other way around? Kick this!

Billdog

Aug 7, 1999
Denmark
There is only regular people in this world, and each are a jewel in their own way.

It feels like protection. We can play more freely and are closer to help when needed. Not that it gives us more spare time, we can just triple our efficientcy.
Payed employment are also the long term goal for the majority of the team, so it isn't a total surprise thou the timing weren't obvious like the release of 3.0 would be. Not that I complain, it is absolutely the right time for us.

------------------
-> If you haven't seen this, you know nothing about Infiltration: The Roadmap!
-> Are you having trouble with the Editor or is it the other way around? Kick this!

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
I feel allot more people should try this mod buisness, not only will they discover new skilz, we'd also have more mods to play! =D

I just wish there'd be a little less rivalry between mod groupss. It would be great if we could just e-mail another mod and go, "Hey Gooseman! How did you do that cool **** in beta 5.2?".

It would sure make mods easier to produce.

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
Not only would it kick tremendous booty to have Serp and INF get together, but I also think it would be a first in the community.

Then again, the serp team isn't really concerned with getting anything new into their mod, just porting it over to UT.

And then, even if both teams got together, I think it would be very, very dysfunctional, each "side" of the team wanting to do something different than the other. And then, when a side got something done that the other side didn't like or agree with, they would agrue about even including it in the mod.

Then, Serp would never get done, INF would end up incomplete, and everyone would kill themselves.

Nah, I think things are ok now.

But I'm a pessimist right?

It would be another story if Serp gave INF the models and code for some of their stuff though.