Devastation: Private Forum?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrBond

ZHP Founder
Sep 23, 2003
USA
zerohour-productions.net
Reciprocity has gone ahead and asked about a private forum at UnrealSP.org. It's possible to do, but we need 5 active members, minimum, in order to set it up. Judging by the activity lately, I don't think that's a problem; but it more relies on what everybody thinks about it.

Myself and Reciprocity already have accounts at UnrealSP. Usage of the private forum there would require registration, and I'm not sure how many people would be "inconvenienced" by it.

As a whole, I don't think it's truly necessary; I don't like the idea of splitting public and private discussion between forums on two different sites. But this being a team effort, how does everyone feel about this? If it gets enough support, we'll give the private forums a shot. Otherwise, we'll keep the discussions going here

McTerry

Nov 4, 2005
*.se
There are no real problems for me actually. Is Reciprocity an moderator there?
I hope we doesn't need to wait for admins to add new forums or change settings for us all the time. :(

But it's not a big problem for me to move. hehe =)

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
Well...I would see it as a major advantage as we could make known some of the cooler aspects of this mod and gain some attention. The private forum's usage speaks for itself. :p

DOO IT!

Revenga

Oct 19, 2004
Netherlands
Well, we have at least five people, so I guess that makes it possible for a private forum. That's indeed a VERY good idea. :D

And, mrbond113, maybe it's a good idea if you good send a new teamwide email (since I guess it's more than two weeks ago that you send the big email with the 'Thinning the ranks' title), so we all know who are on the mod. Right now I can only count mrbond113, McTerry, Revenga (myself :p), Reciprocity, Madd_Cracker, Destructive-Fly (Substruction) and danielgeurts (Rakiayn). As I remember, the list was WAY bigger than these seven, so an update would be nice. :D

MrBond

ZHP Founder
Sep 23, 2003
USA
zerohour-productions.net
There's 4 for the private forum. Just need one more.

I'll send out an e-mail detailing the team and confirming the private forum password soon. (Assuming, of course, there is one more person)

Revenga

Oct 19, 2004
Netherlands
Yeah, one question mrbond113: who is already counted in? You can count me in, obviously, but it's logic that the rest of the team (the seven names I stated) are in right? Hmmm, maybe just some miscommunication considering myself. ;)

Anyway, I guess the answers are in your email.

McTerry

Nov 4, 2005
*.se
I'll tell Rak about this.
He is joining the UC IRC channel all the time, so I could give a slap that he'll remeber. :D

danielgeurts

Rakiayn
Mar 23, 2005
holland
McTerry said:
I'll tell Rak about this.
He is joining the UC IRC channel all the time, so I could give a slap that he'll remeber. :D

hehe thanx mcterry ;)
its a good idea those forums,
i still have to register ,but thats no problem

MrBond

ZHP Founder
Sep 23, 2003
USA
zerohour-productions.net
Well, I guess that does it. Set 'em up, Reciprocity (I really gotta figure out a shortened name for you. :)), and we'll bring it in. E-mail or PM me the details on password and such. Everyone, expect an e-mail from me soon.