reinstalling UT3?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I have no idea, but most likely at least a dualcore Intel CPU with possibly a Gigabyte MB (or Asus but still not sure).

The heatsink will probably be one of the latest offerings from Thermalright.

I'll try and keep my kick a$$ Lian-Li black case as well as all the case fans and adjusting stuff it has.

I'm keeping my Audigy2 sound card for now (as long as it still runs well) because all the stuff going to my Onkyo receiver and Dayton subwoofer is plugged in a certain way that would screw up and give me fits if I tried it on a new sound card. I'll keep the Klipsch 5.1 satellite speakers also.

The video card will probably be the second or third best single card (possibly dual GPU) at the time from Nvidia or ATI and I'm going to try and get one with 1GB of VideoRAM if possible.

I'll get two (2) 500MB serial ATA hard drives and possibly a new DVD burner. After that I'm not sure.