How do the new gametypes work?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
as far as i know we will have two different ctf versions, one of them resembling the classic inf 'capture the cd'
i'm pretty sure hostage rescue will be possible with the eas mode sometime

rgreene

frag bait
Oct 16, 2000
Unfourtunately I started playing INF around 2.75... I never got to see capture the CD... what exactly is it? Is it just getting team A past team B to a specified location (the CD)?

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Hey NEO!

Did you fix the stereo footstep sounds?? ( made it monaural? /normal )

oh please please please please!

You can't tell me that that doesn't bother you in this 286 version?

Me is always checking left and right to see who's walking there. Then it turns out to be me myself. Really the most AUDIBLE ANOYYING bug of infiltration. ( even more that the constantly panning left/right distance sounds )

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
capture the cd was like ctf but with a cd. except tehre was an attacking team and a defending team. it was far better because firefights in the middle were less likely. it was actually defense rather than bumping into the enemy randomly

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
hmmm it's hard remembering back that far, but didn't we have more equipment back then... claymores, landmines, ect.