Infiltration 2.7 question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
X

XSenergy

Will there be any new weapons? Also does the Mp5 always have the silencer still? I'd rather have it always not have the silencer.

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's
administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB
Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

xsenergy.jpg

Dammit, they're right.

R

Repairman_Jack

No new weapons in 2.7.
Read the Roadmap.

------------------
SEZ
Jon
--an armed society is a
polite society-

X

XSenergy

Where the Hell does it say anything about what weapons are going to be in version 2.7 in the roadmap?

Is look at the roadmap the answer to all problems?

I got fired at work today. Shit, better look at the roadmap.

I'm getting sued for something I didn't do. Who needs a lawyer, the roadmap should tell me exactly what to do.

I just drove off a fucking cliff. At least I have that roadmap to look up to.

I'm sorry if that was a bit harsh, but I'm sick and tired of that look at the roadmap shit.

Damn, XSenergy is being a prick. Where's that god damn roadmap when you need it?

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's
administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB
Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

xsenergy.jpg

Dammit, they're right.

M

MrTicky

Watch you langauge pal!

Read the armory, the MP5 will have silencer, but you can take it off if you wish. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

R

Repairman_Jack

Okay I'll use small words...The weapons in 2.7 will be the same as the ones in 2.6 aka UTDemo Infiltration Mutator.
3.0 will have the new weapons.
And yes, the answers to 90% of the questions asked on this board are found in the Roadmap and/or the Armory.

------------------
SEZ
Jon
--an armed society is a
polite society-

B

beerbaron

Okay, 3.0 is going to have all the new weapons like the Desert Eagle for example and all the other ones, but will the 2.7 have all the modes of play from the 2.6 of Unreal?

------------------
"Mmmmmm, forbidden doughnut!"

-Homer Simpson

"I hope I didn't brain my damage!"

-Homer Simpson