Quote of the Day

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
"Electric yellows got me by the brain banana!"

There's a quote if I've ever heard one...

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smileygames.8m.com

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
"If I ever find out who you are I'm gonna rip your eyes out and shove them down your pants so you can watch me kick your *** . Then I'm gonna paint my boat with your tongue!"

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
"I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me." John 14:6

There is absolute truth - black and white - whether you believe it or not.

[This message has been edited by Taskmaster (edited 12-13-1999).]

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
Hey Jenkins, we have your quote (well, the simpsons quote) on our page for an old headline update. i can't remember the date...

check out though. hehehe, what a funny quink a dink.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smileygames.8m.com

GRaVeDiGGeR

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be.

TaskMaster, i applaud you for your quote, thanky ou for bringing the Lord God into this forum. I appreciate it very much. I have a quote but i'm not sure where it came from.

"I the Lord Your God have laid plans for you. When you walk through the river, the waters shall not overflow thee and when you walk in fire, thou shalt not be burned nor will the flame kindle upon thee"

bullet2.gif

Fish have a memory of 3 seconds, therefore, there thought process goes something like this.

HEY!! that's a nice castle.......HEY!! that's a nice castle.......HEY!! that's a nice castle ...etc...etc...etc...