Tactical Ops 1.5 is out: Post your views......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Personally over all I think TO is quite a lot of fun. Weapon sounds are cool, maps are better, new gun is cool, and it is really fun to play. Also its not that big a d/l either.

One really bad thing about this mod, the new player models suck. They look cool.... when viewed from a distance of at least 100 metres away. Upclose its like watching a blob with a gun:(

/me really cant wait till INF 2.8 comes out, too see the suburb new soldier model.

Cranium

Jul 18, 2000
Great mod, bad models

That and my ping to every TO server suxorz :p 300 ping w/ cable modem... yuck

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
I've never tried it. I don't really have a reason. I've already got Inf & SF (had Agent X). I'm pretty sure it's a good mod, but I don't feel like d/ling anymore realism's! :p