What The Hell?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
Come on, the old message board was fine, now, whenever I want to check up on new messages I have to have 5 damn windows open instead of the good old ONE.

Action quake and counterstrike have the same type of crap messageboard, I was glad INf had something better, but now we all share the same crap. Ain't it grand?

Why? Why?

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Simply to make it quicker. Instead of sorting through tons of messages, you can just look in the parts with new ones. Or if you need specific help, just check out the section you want, like troubleshooting for example.

Don't be so critical, i mean, you don't have to check every part every time!

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
MiscMan

mmmmmmmm...realism
I endorserealworld maps!

[This message has been edited by MiscMan (edited 02-08-2000).]

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Simply to make it quicker. Instead of sorting through tons of messages, you can just look in the parts with new ones. Or if you need specific help, just check out the section you want, like troubleshooting for example.

Don't be so critical, i mean, you don't have to check every part every time!

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
MiscMan

mmmmmmmm...realism
I endorserealworld maps!

[This message has been edited by MiscMan (edited 02-08-2000).]