The Girls

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
I actually liked the original UT voice best. "I'm sorry, did I blow your head apart?" Best Taunt, ever... At least I think so...
Little details like facial expressions woudl be nice, but like it's been said, I wouldn't want them spendin inordinate amounts of time on it and wind up skipping important stuff. The last 10% runs the risk of taking 80% of the time... And, other than shock and anger/determination, I can't think of too many expressions that a UT competitor would go through. If it were a war sim, and your squad-mates all knew each other and had emotional connections to each other and what-not, then I could see a warrant for facial expressions, but usually UT gladiators are just tossed in the arena together and even if your buddy dies, he's not actually dead, so no real emotional issues come up.

The little bit of concept art I've seen looks like the right direction, sporty and cool-looking, without being too overly focused on ,"OMG girls have boobies!!"

Last edited:

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
Well the fact that they are already working on the U4 engine and UT2007 isn't even finnished, I'm confident they have probably been workin on UT2007 since either 2k3 or 2k4 came out. That said, the models are probably already compleate, and have been for some time.

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Rambowjo said:
What about that picture of Selket? Could someone repost it?
I'll happily look for it for you if you tell me which one it is. :)

Anyways, I've always liked the female characters in the "Unreal" universe. :D

I wish Epic would show off more of the characters (both male and female) that'll be in "UT 2007". :eek:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
I was thinking of the one of her, rendered with the UE3! Found it me self..
selket6eh.gif

selket7wp.gif

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
If those boobs do not shake and stuff, when she is running, dodging and jumping, then it's gonna look stupid :p

EDIT: OHH MY ****! Censur good good! "when she ARE running" awwwwww "When she IS running" thank god I feel like a jerk xD

Last edited:

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
NeoNite said:
She can come everywhere her little heart desires too...
But, in such case I'd prefer a real life version of miss selket.
I don't know, she looks pretty damn close to real. It's both exciting and wierd at the same time how real the game characters are starting to look.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
The hair looks like a wig made from robber : /! That's the only thing, which make her look artificial! Also the eyes look a bit unrealistic, but arren't they supposed to?

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
Rambowjo said:
The hair looks like a wig made from robber : /! That's the only thing, which make her look artificial! Also the eyes look a bit unrealistic, but arren't they supposed to?
Haven't you ever noticed that UT combatants never have messy hair? That's because UT combatants are given special Landri hair gel to keep it from getting soiled in battle. This it what gives it the rubber/plastic look to it.

And the eyes... I mean come on, they are pill poppers, of course their eyes are going to look funny. Hell she was probably on ecstasy when they took that photograph. :p

Lauren