Life size

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

scorpion

Dec 18, 1999
Visit site
I'm trying to design a building I work in because I think it would be so cool to fight in it. Now my questions is...what is the height of an ten foot roof in UnrealEd. I don't know how large the units are in brush properties.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
I don't remember if this is technically correct but assume 16 units to the foot. If that feels cramped then try 32 units to the foot. Experiment first to see which you like better.

NutWrench

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
I sometimes put a Nali in the room to give me a better sense of scale. He stands at least a foot taller than you (7 feet?/2 meters?)

--Nut

Shagnasty

Dec 13, 1999
www.midnite-empire.de
NutWrench: Good tip /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
Thanks - I did that yesterday (added a female bot from Unreal just so I don't have to subtract a foot for the Nali). Damn, realised just how overscaled my barrel of burning oil was /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif