I Am Available Free Any Mod Interested??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
HEY boys and girls I am a tap dancer and damn the best tap-dancer you'll ever see.
Anybody need a tap-dancing king? comon ^people I am cheap and I know you want me!

I can also be achauffeur if this place is vacant .
Or Barman ,what is a mod without a barman?I ask you...

combitz

Common sense is not that common
May 1, 2000
U.K
combitz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
hey just the man:)

If your free can you teach me how to script, as in layman terms, i'm trying to get my head around the script but it fails to click. any tips of where to start. heres my last thread that i'd really love some help with. even just a finger in the right direction would help but not in the eye:D

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98803

I've an idea thats just bursting to get out but I don't feel like i'm getting anywere. :D Help me obi TaoPaiPai your my only hope :D

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Mission Paintball Please

can u please help our mod it's going to be cool

we need a good coder or some1 to help our other coder to get better aquainted with unreal script

please reply here or contact me through means on my profile

Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.