Deus Ex saving problems.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zodi@c

Nov 15, 2000
The Netherlands, Maastricht
Does anyone know if there is gonna be a Deus Ex Patch? I keep getting error messages when I save a game. I did use a little trick I discovered. At the Vandenberg Research Facility you can keep on typing the code for the energy activation to supply the bots. And when you do so, you keep getting 100 Skill Points. And I did the trick about 100 times to fill up every Skill to it's maximum. But this is the Problem: When I try to save (with the trick) I get a Exception Error that quits Deus Ex! Now I can't save and progress, 'cause Dues Ex autosave a lot between maps...

I don't know what to do, and if there comes a patch, would it solve my problem. If anyone else has the same trouble, please mail me or reply to this Thread.

Zodiac

darx

Cactuar-like
Nov 16, 2000
Near Melbourne, Australia
hmmm....

cheat!!!
anyway ifound that trick out too. only got 2 or 3 skills with it, not all of them.

i think that the quitting is caused be lack of harddrive space.
when i tryed to save (regardless of the "cheat") it would have some screwed up error, then it would quit.
i freed up some space on my harddrive and it fixed it.

because it happens when you save, i would guess this is the problem

Zodi@c

Nov 15, 2000
The Netherlands, Maastricht
I already solved the problem, it was a Data Mismatch Error, at least that was what the guy at Planet Deus Ex said. I just reinstalled, and replayed the whole game... Damn annoying. And no, I didn't cheat anymore.

Zodiac

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Anyone still reading this? I couldn't help notice Zodi@c's trick with the skill points. Well, you can do a similar trick with Gary Savage when you meet him on the roof of the same base. You will have to have saved his daughter earlier on though. Make sure you have a full inventory when Gary offers you the aug upgrade Denton will reject the offer but you will get 500 skill points instead. You can keep up this for as many times as you wish!