Chatroulette - Webcam with strangers!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
So I bet you all have tried Omegle out already, chatting with total strangers and all? Well, Chatroulette is the new and better version, introducing webcams and voicechat, while still keeping the old fashioned chat aswell.

This site is a lot of fun, though not exactly work safe or anything, since you might get goatse flashed at you at any point. Try it out though. People without webcams are welcome too, though it's kind of boring to flash goatse at people and being unable to see their reactions :(

Chat Roulette

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Hey I'm already pro at this! Here's how to start a nice endless slideshow of dumb-asses:

1) Use the flash applet to access to your mic. Provide some intriguing ambient noise
2) Activate the "Auto-Connect" check box
3) Click "Find Stranger"
4) Go do something useful with your finite live. Don't worry, they will disconnect after a few secs or so, which ensures the continued and reliable stream of idiots

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
Something Awful goons have been running fake webcam feeds with hilarious results.

[screenshot]http://cerberus.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/31/31b498e2c26aca635f091bc55fc323e8545c708e.jpg[/screenshot]

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I only got a couple cam connections where they didn't disconnect right away, but did after we chatted for about 30 seconds to a minute.

There was this one girl with her tits out and wearing a mask, but she disconnected almost right away :(

Btw does anyone know wtf "esea" is? This one guy on a cam was requesting it. He also put his foot over his head when I told him, but I couldn't deliver esea.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
I only got a couple cam connections where they didn't disconnect right away, but did after we chatted for about 30 seconds to a minute.

There was this one girl with her tits out and wearing a mask, but she disconnected almost right away :(

Btw does anyone know wtf "esea" is? This one guy on a cam was requesting it. He also put his foot over his head when I told him, but I couldn't deliver esea.

There seem to be some memes going around or something, just people saying "pole pole pole" and "esea". Dunno what it's all about.

If you want to see the waffleimage above, just copy the link into a new tab and refresh your cache.

This guy was pretty cool:
datassguy.png

Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
It's cool to have a laugh, but damn I clicked "Find Stranger" and some maniac showed up with rubbish sounds and had my speakers turned on loudest.

There should be an option "Find Stranger With Boobies"

Stranger: gay?
You: no thanks

Misuse is everywhere. :lol:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Definitely not work safe. And I'm sad I didn't have a webcam handy :(

Attachments

• shit_and_I_didnt_have_a_webcam.png
    shit_and_I_didnt_have_a_webcam.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 93