Sum 41 - Fat Lip

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
There pretty cool very talentid (im not into to punk but who cares)I like Chop Suey!

Yes, System of a Down is pretty good sh<b></b>it. Sum41, on the other hand, could drop off of the face of the Earth and I wouln't even notice.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
There pretty cool very talentid (im not into to punk but who cares)I like Chop Suey!

Chop Suey is by System of a Down, not Sum 41.... don't you dare compare.

i can't even muster up any hometown pride for Sum 41 (they're from the GTA)... it must be cool to have a lot of cash and sweet guitars when you are they're age, but good god they are bad...

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
Hehe, why do you guys hate them so much? At least they're not Limp Bizkit.... iiccckk I just can't stand Limp Bizkit.

Well, lets start with other bands I like..

System of a down
nine inch nails
white zombie
incubus
kovenant
smashmouth (yes, it is true..... don't hate me plz :) )

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Sum41 is just a bunch of posers, like LampShade said. Most of these losers are back street boys/ N'sick corperate products, but just made for crappy rock. DOn't mind my drunkenes ...............a

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
sum 41? punk? lol.

Domino: the main reason I started hating them (more than I hate other bands that make simple, unoriginal music, anyway), is they sing about not wanting to be victims of conforimity and such, when they *already are*, as are their fans, who like anything that makes a top 40 (read: 40 most popular) list.

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
I could tell the first time I saw them they were some manufactured ****e for the Limp Bizkit kids. We get loads of these knobheads this side of the pond, retarded 12 year old eminem fans :mad:

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
um, blink 182? *cough posers cough
and green day are sellouts.

/me does the goatse for black plague

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
Why is it that the second a band gets their big break, someone comes whining "posers" and "sellouts"? I used to be into hiphop, I'm not anymore though, but it was the same exact thing there.
Now Blink 182 are very popular, so what? They kicked ass on Dude Ranch, they still do. I'm not gonna stop listening to them just cuz my 12 year old neighbour does too.

Oh, and their best song is IMHO Carousel, especially the version on the Live CD... :D

But Sum41, jeez, talk about "made for MTV".... I don't blame them though, for all I know they could have been playing this music for 10 years and now when Blink are popular some record company gives them a deal cuz, after all, they sound like a Blink ripoff with some Vanilla Ice rapper...

Just my 2 cents.

Ibrox

fear my Jedi blunts
Dec 11, 2000
Earth Wind and Fire own them all ;) :D
and no i dont use grey away.