Screenshot ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fenrir

Jun 25, 2000
Mtl, QC, Canada
My question is maybe stupid, but i don't know how to place a screenshot to a level of UT that i made with UnrealEd. Is there any tutorial that explain how to do that ?
Thanks

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
First of all, you need to get rid of your HUD. Simply do this by going into Options, Perferences, HUD. Uncheck the HUD box and there ya go, no HUD.
Everything from here out is thanks to Ash Tray from the Planet Unreal Forums, if anything doesn't work, I'll replace as soon as possible. To take the screenshot press F9. Then go to the system folder and you shall find an image named SHOTxxxx.BMP (where xxxx is a 4-digit number), anyway, you open this up in a paint program (I use Paint Shop Pro) and reduce the size of the picture to 256x256 pixels (do this any way you like). After that reduce the colours to 256 colours then save the picture as a seperate .bmp file. Go to UnrealEd and open up your level. Then click the import button and choose the picture you just saved. The package you import it into must be 'MyLevel' (minus the quotes) and the name of the picture must be called 'Screenshot' (minus the quotes). Once you got your screenshot imported go to the level properties then in screenshot type in 'MyLevel.Screenshot'. Then save your level.

bullet2.gif

Jenkins http://www.unreality.org/nukefus

My Cast:
terra.gif
locke_2.gif
celes_2.gif

edgar_2.gif
umaro_2.gif
cyan_2.gif

sabin_2.gif
shadow_2.gif
interceptor.gif