Generic Sugestions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Well, i´ve been playing ING for over a week now, and I have some stuff:
-Why can´t u just press (ESC) to return the menus? Why do we need to press that "X" on top to get out of something?

-The loadouts menu is somewhat little for my 800x600 resolution.I have 8 loads and I can´t see the "new loadout" anymore. Well, I can see if i delete MY loadouts. I don´t want to delete my "sniper" loadout. Neither my "vietnam" one. No one of them.

-Get rid of the Desert Eagle. Don´t even finish the G11. Occupy yourselves with the really used guns, like the M4A1, Socom, online code...

- "weapon sugestions are generally dis..." Allright: I think that by putting the AKSMU u boys did somethig great. But IT ISN´T THE MOST WIDELLY USED 7.62NATO RIFLE!!! THE AKSMU IS NOT 7.62NATO. I´ve seen the AKSMU in the movie "The Saint", when they enter a Russian place, by the end of the movie. My weapon sugestion is the great, Mother Russian(hahah), used by the Braziliand drug smugglers, used by the Colombian Guerrila, used by all oriental european coutries, I SUGEST(lights): the AK-47. Well, did´t like? Allright: it´s used by the Brazilian army: FAL 7.62Nato. FAL means "Fuzil Automático Leve" or, Automatic Light Rifle. "Light", yes... 7.62.

Something i remember, i´ll post. Merry X-mas, and new millenium. I need to go to the beach, see suntanned blondes, brunetes, my girlfrend... Well, I have a life.

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
wonderful land of getting flamed....

"take the DE out"

um,if u've ever used it,i don't think u would be saying that

and why the ak47,the present AK we have now would be virtualy the same thing as the AK47,but the ak47 would be a little more accurate,but if u don't like the why the team does the mod,go and play something else

......why was i so nice? :confused: ..

its right out side the door,now testify!

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Freddrick,AJ: I've used it. And I still wan't it gone.

shakinfil.jpg

LordSpoon

plastic fork! my name is plastic fork dammit!
Nov 7, 2000
dont take weapons out!
not even the DE!

visor_sig.jpg

I once ate a pie with a plastic fork.

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I've said it before and I'll say it again: the G11 is the only weapon in INF that is unique to the MOD. No other FPS has it (MOD or otherwise), and the only other game I've seen with it is Fallout 2 (far different from UT and INF; that's for sure). I want to:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>...have the joy of experiencing it's smooth handling from an Infiltration perspective.[/quote]

(To quote the Armoury :D).

As for the loadout menu, I think he means the dropdown that allows you to select the loadout from the saved loadouts. I have the same problem, as it seems to extend down below the bottom of my screen, and thus I have to use the arrow button instead (which is slower). All that needs to be done is have the menu recognize the bottom of the screen and go up as well, or allow scrolling.

DarKNesS=.gif

For you, the end is near.

CAVERNA2K

Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Danken Darkness(your pic isn´t appearing!!!)

Well, someone has the same problem I do. I´ve realized that INF loadout uses some sort of "windows like" window system: U can drag the window to see the rest of it. Just clik´n´hold the upper part of the window and drag it upper, just like in Windows.

And about the G11, since I´ve read someone of the INF team say that they were putting only wide use guns. And this was the argument they used for not putting the OICW in the mix. So i´ve used the same line to say NO to the G11. But what u said about INF and G11 being unique, I agree. In fact, I´d love to have the G11, but not the DE. Again, they´re not standart in any military or para-military unit, like the AK-47 or the FAL(not the French one).

And for u all that thought the Aksmu was nato, it is not: it´s round is 7.62x39mm and the nato one is 7.62x51mm . The last is much more precise and deadly. Allright, it´s just less than 2mm in lengh, but it counts. Ask yourselves why the PSG1 isn´t 7.62x39??? The other is cheaper to make, and the expensive one is still the standart. Well, it´s better to kill people, just that, hehe.

Hope u´re not icing up there, cause here, man, it´s all hot...

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
Sorry guys, but Delta Force: Land Warrior has the G11. It ain't any more unique to INF than the DE.

And I agree with Caverna2k that putting a mothballed and long abandoned rifle that never got past a few prototypes anyway in a mod with a realism fetish just because the operating concept is unique and the look futuristic makes, um, very little sense to me... might as well toss in a railgun or two then.

CAVERNA2K

Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
HAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Hey Wolf, my post was supposed to be a serious one, ahahaahaah... Rail Guns... I´ve posted sometime ago something about it... HAHAHA, what´s next? Termite Plasma guns? Energy Shields? Predator-like camouflage? Well, maybe in the future, like 2500 BC, hahaha.

Well, I have only one sugestion: get that mod of the planes stuff: it´s cool. AirWar UT if I remember well.

Keep Cooler u all... :D

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Methinks those soldiers would be hard up to carry those 1 to 10 metre long slugs. :D

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
railguns are cool. not hard to build either. hehehe.

i think anybody who says guns should be taken out of inf should be lynched and beaten and finally banned from ever downloading or playing any future versions.

Can you spot the sniper?
spotthesniper.jpg

Too Late!

Twinkacide

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Sigh. Anyone else think we might be better off if the description read "All weapon decisions have been made and no further suggestions for additions/replacements/removal are needed"? :rolleyes:

Wasteland Half-Life also has a G11. UNEEKNESS of weapons shouldn't be any sort of factor in realism mods- they're all based on real life, so there's practicly no room for originality.

CAVERNA2K

Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Future stuff,

About a guy carring some 1 meter slugs will be the future of those .50, 20mm antitank man-carried rifles. These weapons, rifles, need a very precise shot, but the rail guns no. The heat they produce could blow a tank in only one hit, very far away, like some 3 klicks. The main issue is energy: I realy don´t think the image of a soldier with a plug from where he is to the base.
Anyway, it would be cool in INF 10000000000000.0: 10th World War...

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
Twinkacide:
It's just that in real life there is no G11. Except in the H&K museum.

<-evil cackle->

But I agree that uniqueness is hardly a criterion for taking a weapon into a mod. But neither is "It has not even reached serial production yet" (OICW) when you have another weapon in the mod that never did and never will reach serial production (G11).

I'd much rather hear "the OICW was left out because we didn't want it in the mod and the G11 was put in because it looks kewl and little kids like weapons that look kewl and we want them downloading our mod." For at the end of the day, that's probably a lot closer to the truth.

cheers all! :D