You should now...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(SFG)TheGladiator

Oct 15, 2000
Okay, now I have been waiting for 10 hours today and it ain't out yet? What bull**** is the anyway?
So INFILITRATION team, tell me when it is out today.

Kung-FuGrip

Aug 8, 2000
Man chill out!

It's only 12:00 pm EST.Correct me if I'm wrong,but EST is what they are basing the release time on.Give them some time.I just got up 4 hours ago.Maybe some of them got to sleep in today. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SWad

Papa SWad
Feb 7, 2000
Arkansas
www.pixelpopdesign.com
You know Warren, I think if you told us it would be out in one minute, someone would want to know what second...

swad.jpg
>

Kung-FuGrip

Aug 8, 2000
12:28 to be exact /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Oops 12:29 hehe 12:29 and counting 12:29 and 1..2..3..4..5....

Kung-FuGrip

Aug 8, 2000
Hehe I'm at work...

And it isn't stopping me from posting is it? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Hopefully he has a job on a computer with a nice internet access /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

(SFG)TheGladiator

Oct 15, 2000
This allways happends!

Every time im going to download a mod and they have said a time, they "NEVER" keep it, and the INF mod should be out for 30 minutes ago... /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

(SFG)TheGladiator

Oct 15, 2000
This allways happends!

Every time im going to download a mod and they have said a time, they "NEVER" keep it, and the INF mod should be out for 30 minutes ago... /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Kung-FuGrip

Aug 8, 2000
Umm I think you are mistaken..

No-one ever said that is was going to be released @12:00.They only said it will be released on the 18th.That date is according to EST,and like I said the day is just starting here on the east coast so give them some time.

(SFG)TheGladiator

Oct 15, 2000
LOL

Many people said that it was suppose to be download able 12:00 EST...
Not my fault then, don't lie to me any more! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Kung-FuGrip

Aug 8, 2000
Hey Ballistophobia...

How about some Jessica Alba pics to help with the wait? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

And in addition to the INF team having jobs and real lives, they all or at least most of the core members live on the west coast of the US. Well fine, only Warren that I know of for sure. Cat and BP also live out that way but are not critical of the release

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

http://planetunreal.com/titaniumwars
Lead Artist
------------------------

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
As I type this, I look up at my clock and see that it's 11:57am CDT (so add an hour for EDT). That means that there are 11hours and 3 minutes left in the day.

just relax...take some deep breaths...maybe have a beer...the time will come soon enough

ZundSig2.gif

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Ok...here is the official word. Right now it is just after 11am Mountain Standard Time.

I am going to be the one doing the UMODS and uploads from home tonight. (Big pipe)

We are waiting for a couple of very small, last second changes to a couple maps and some code...nothing that will hold up release. As soon as those are done, (we think between 8pm and 10pm), up it goes and Warren will post on the Inf site.

Now tell me that's not the most specific we have ever been!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

grunt.jpg

Buddy_Pickle
RealMaps Co-Founder / Web Guy
www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

Kung-FuGrip

Aug 8, 2000
Woohoo...

Thanks BP!Now I'm glad I didn't stay home from work today to wait for the release hehe /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif