Lets make fun of Fat people.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Who ever in this thread supports fat people...

fat-person-tight-clothing.jpg

really?

I support not being a jerk and mean to people. I condemn the practice of belittling or attacking other's frailties just to make yourself feel better about your own pathetic life. I support positive behavior in our society that encourages growth, understanding, and acceptance of others despite there flaws as we perceive them. I attack those that would attack others without provocation.

Encouraging a more healthy lifestyle is great but that is not what this was about. It wasn't about anything positive. It was all about hate.

FYI. Any1 over there target weight qualifies as being "fat'. But 'fat' comes in varying degrees.

http://www.njbariatricspc.com/obesity/bmi.asp

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
[GU]elmur_fud;2471013 said:
I support positive behavior in our society that encourages growth, understanding, and acceptance of others despite there flaws as we perceive them.
and I support broiling small children in garlic oil while they are still alive.
aside from making their skin nice and crunchy, it simultaneously lubes their orifices so that you can defile their charred corpse before you eat.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this: you are taking this thread way too seriously :p
lighten up.

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
and I support broiling small children in garlic oil while they are still alive.
aside from making their skin nice and crunchy, it simultaneously lubes their orifices so that you can defile their charred corpse before you eat.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this: you are taking this thread way too seriously :p
lighten up.

Thread poster seemed serious about there uncool and unkind behavior in promoting a holiday and advocating people actually participate. So I decided to seriously object.

[SARCASM]How about a national make fun of gingers day, a national make fun of the handicapped day perhaps, or even a national make fun of the flamboyantly gay day?[/SARCASM]

If any of those had been the topic of this thread I bet there would be more people voicing there disapproval.

You want people to not make fun of you start by not making fun of others.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I support belittling others because it is funny.

~Jason

I support enabling people to become fatter than anyone could of possibly ever dreamed. I also support those same people driving up medical costs for all of their health problems that come along with it. After all we all know America has the largest number of people with a disease that affects less than 5% of any other population. We are somewhere around 40% of the population that loves to blame it on a Thyroid Problem.:rolleyes:.

Yeah, forget doing anything about it. Let's just tell them big is beautiful so they feel better about themselves and continue to get fatter. Thankfully nature ultimately has the final say in things as brings down the hammer with heart attacks, type two diabetes, and other stuff that is the result of living like a pig.

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I support enabling people to become fatter than anyone could of possibly ever dreamed. I also support those same people driving up medical costs for all of their health problems that come along with it. After all we all know America has the largest number of people with a disease that affects less than 5% of any other population. We are somewhere around 40% of the population that loves to blame it on a Thyroid Problem.:rolleyes:.

Yeah, forget doing anything about it. Let's just tell them big is beautiful so they feel better about themselves and continue to get fatter. Thankfully nature ultimately has the final say in things as brings down the hammer with heart attacks, type two diabetes, and other stuff that is the result of living like a pig.

Doing what this thread advocates will not cause any of them to lose weight if anything those that eat when they are upset will just get fatter. Plus most of the obese in our society are not lecherous sponges so the attitude en-mass is grievously askew.

To be clear this thread is advocating making fun of individuals, it's about targeting people. Not targeting the problem. Making fun of obesity itself would be entirely different.

There is an old saying your right to swing your fist ends where somebody else's nose begins. Metaphorical shadow boxing is supposed to be entirely different, though some people will still get there nose bent out of shape, that however is their problem.

I personally have made many a your mama's so fat joke.

The words "Lets make fun of Fat people." are a declaration of aggression, it's the same mentality as any bully saying "Let's go beat that kid up for being different."

Last edited:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Excuse me, are you fat because you're in that scooter, or are you in the scooter because you're fat?

You will know ask yourself this question EVERYTIME you see someone in one of those chairs. GG CHEATOX OWNS YOUR MIND.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
[GU]elmur_fud;2471071 said:
it's the same mentality as any bully saying "Let's go beat that kid up for being different."
no it's not.

a bully picks on someone because they are different.
but fat doesn't discriminate.

fat can be male, female, young, old, white, black, christian, jew, muslim, etc.

no one picks on fat people for being different.
they pick on fat people because they're fat.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I don't know why this has to be one thing or the other, make fun of fat people or accept their unhealthy lifestyle. Yeah, it's sad and unhealthy and clearly a problem that we should do something about. But I also think that simply making fun of people for being fat is obviously not what you would call an effective solution to the problem. Make fun of fat people if you want, I mean... whatever. Just don't pretend it's for noble reasons or some bull**** like that. Making fun of problems that other people struggle with is just assholish self-gratification.

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
no it's not.

a bully picks on someone because they are different.
but fat doesn't discriminate.

fat can be male, female, young, old, white, black, christian, jew, muslim, etc.

no one picks on fat people for being different.
they pick on fat people because they're fat.

Are you joking again because that is seriously not the correlation and would be a very poor understanding of English sentence structure. Different is a physical state here. "The same attitude" is the aggressor in the sentence the action that is directed at somebody, 'pick on'.

Though as for that a bully is a person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, a person who hurts, persecutes, or intimidates weaker people.

In the definition the word 'weaker' is synonymous with inferior and is based off the perceptions of the aforementioned bully.

The attitude is base and cruel and is no different regardless of the reasons behind it.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I wasn't joking this time. but your English 101 lesson is unnecessary if not entirely misplaced.

my only point was that fat people don't get picked on for being different.
they get picked on for being fat. that's it.
being fat is not being different. it's being the same as everyone else, except for the fact that you eat way more than your body needs.

I should clarify: negativity is inherently born of aggression.
although in this case it has nothing to do with a bully mentality. not in the classic sense.
it might be gang mentality (fat people versus not fat people; social implications), but it's not bullying.

you consider the attitude base and cruel? sure, I won't disagree. making fun of anyone for anything is base and cruel... it's also funny.
but hey, I consider the act of letting yourself become fat just as base and cruel... it's also selfish.

Last edited: