Big FireFox issue?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HTM|jiN

Sep 13, 2005
I got the Moxzilla fire fox thing to help block popups but now I cant even access the internet at all without using: Myie browser--I cant find firefox or anything to remove it--Any ideas
Also: I have an old CD with three games on it and it wants to use DOS--How can I install on XP?

HTM|jiN

Sep 13, 2005
Meaning MyIE2 browser--And when I use MYIE2 I get all the popups again lol--why cant I even find Firefox in control panel? How do fix this stuff?

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
This is BeyondUnreal, we're not exactly FireFox experts
That's why I posted the link to the Mozilla forums, so you can get answers from the people who actually made Firefox

Soory about the DOS stuff, no clue

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
>For the Firefox thing, are you using the latest version of Firefox? Other than that i don't know but i'll look into it for you. DOSBox didn't work that well for me, all I wanted was the sound and it didn't work very well. I'll try the Abandon Loader and if it doen't work very well i'm building an old Win95 computer so i'll just use it. Oldschool games rule:D

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
Defeat said:
>For the Firefox thing, are you using the latest version of Firefox? Other than that i don't know but i'll look into it for you. DOSBox didn't work that well for me, all I wanted was the sound and it didn't work very well. I'll try the Abandon Loader and if it doen't work very well i'm building an old Win95 computer so i'll just use it. Oldschool games rule:D

Or you could try out VDMSound, which is a soundcard emulator. Has worked like a charm for me.

TNTxplosiv

I Am Da Bomb
Jul 3, 2005
UK
Since this thread is about firefox, any idea on why when I visit sites with scrolling text in IE they come up fine but in firefox they scroll repeatedly and don't display properly?

Only suggestion I'd have about dos based games is you could always dual boot two different OS(es) and use ME or something for old games while using XP for the new ones (if you want to go down that road). I've had older systems like that in the past and it worked well :) Dunno if you wanna go down that road tho?