Those advertising slogans that just stick in your mind...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I'm sure that everyone has heard (or seen?) an advertising slogan that just stays in the mind and is practically imperrishable to the point that it resurfaces in your memory years after. Advertisers have been studying phenomenons like these whilst attempting to cultivate fidelity among consumers to a brand. Advertising in itself is still an art but could it one day become a science ? The thought does raise some questions.

Anyway, enough of the chit chat. What I really wanted to ask is what slogans have become engraved in your memory or what slogans do you particularly like or even act out :p ?

Here's one that resurfaces to my mind every now and then :D :

"Do the shake and vac, and put the freshness back... do the shake and vac and put the freshness back !"

[IsP]KaRnAgE

You Can Be My Wingman
Jul 24, 2001
The Highway to the Danger Zone
We'll leave the light on for ya.

Gives us 10 minutes, we'll give you the world!

Hey, you never know.

Like a rock.

It's the S.

Now you're playing with power.
Now you're playing with power, super power!

I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!

ITS EVERYTHINNNNNNNGGG WAAAAAHHHHHHHH! (Cybiko thingies I think...)

Justin286

Smooth Criminal
Jul 26, 2001
Bk, Nyc
"What would you like on your Tombstone?"

"Pizza pizza"

"[insert bad news here] ... I just saved a whole lot on my car insurance by switching to Geico."