O sweet moses why?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moets[hsma]

I like little boys....I mean..DAMMIT!
Mar 11, 2001
www.carbonhosting.net
WHy was I banned form the IRC chat room? I wasnt the only one acting out-of-line! I say it's bs! And dont use yer fancy shmancy bull crap talk on me! You(Gryphon) told a certain some one(not me) to not use the word faggot, then you kicked me and called me a faggot in the kick message... I will not tolerate that young man! You of all people Gryph should know better, and I even asked someone very important there if they thought it was bs and they said it was so there! :p

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
This should have gone in the off topic forum.

Your were banned because you were acting like a jackass (like always). Plain and simple.

You were also banned from the #anf a few weeks back for the same reason.

Grow the f<b></b>uck up !

Moets[hsma]

Mar 11, 2001
www.carbonhosting.net
Dear Cranky muther****ing Danky,
You dont ever know the ****ing story of #anf! I asked if Pacman was dragon and he was like who the **** are you and then banned me. He said watch out little ****er, cause Im the king.. What the **** is that! And in #Infiltration, I wasnt the only one acting like a jackass! If mayhem wouldnt have started cracking on me then it would've never happened. And **** you dank you little bitch, where do you come off trying to act hard?! You probably havent even smoked bud once in your life ****ing *****, stop the show, if you smoke pot you dont gotta ****in advertise it like it's some cool ****. LOL I bet you dont even inhale you pansy ass trick! (The pot stab doesnt have to do anyhitng about this, i just saw it under your name and I thought it was stupid) You know I DID think you were cool Dank, but you're the one who needs to grow up and stop having a ego, becuase you dont have **** about you, to even have an ego! SO **** you sir! I have spoken!
PS-Sorry to anyone who had to hear this language, but I was asking a simple question that wasnt even supposed to be THAT serious, notice the sarcarism and little jokes I have in there, But see Dank here thinks hes a big and cool, so he has to step in and open his pie-hole.
Once again I apologize, and I apologize to you Dank for doggin you, but I't wouldnt of happened you would've replyed in a civilized manner.
:D

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
PS-Sorry to anyone who had to hear this language

What bad language ? All I see is a bunch of * * * * horse s<b></b>hit coming from some hyper little kid.

Grow the f<b></b>uck up and calm the f<b></b>uck down punk ass kid.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
I don't see why you flew off the handle at Gryph, the majority voted you out.

And besides you were only banned for 24hours dolt.

Moets[hsma]

Mar 11, 2001
www.carbonhosting.net

see I try to be nice Dank, and then you call me a dolt? See that is what pisses me off, Im not going to get angry becuase, frankly, Im too tired and I dont like arguing with Apple users :D. And most of the "majority" were kidding. O ands its been passed 24 hours and Im still banned... But it doesnt really matter, because I dont liek rooms where you get banned out of discrimination, but hey, If thats what floats your boat, go on ahead.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
I've had a REALLY bad day and I'm in no mood to take s<b></b>hit from kids like yourself.

If you call that s<b></b>hit you posted in the AnF forum nice then you must be more f<b></b>ucked in the head then I think.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
btw......G just auto-unbanned you a few minutes ago....

*** Mode change "-b *!*Moets@*.swbell.net" on #infiltration by G

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Moets... shut up. :D

Theres no need to go bringing your fancy assed "*"s into this message board. And yes, you are a dolt.

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Enough of this shit! :mad:

Moets[hsma]:

wikkan is right. This thread doesn't belong in the General Discussion Forum. If it belonged anywhere, that would be Off-Topic. Even there, I suggest you take up this matter with whomever it was who banned you, in a more private way than through these forums.

I'm tired of seeing people complaining, and starting flame wars all over these forum. Do you people really want this place to turn into another festering pool of hatred like the SF and CS forums??? Everyone calm the fuck down, take a god damn pill, and if you don't have anything even remotely kind to say, shut the hell up. If people post threads like this, simply refer them to the proper forum (or method of dealing with the issue), and then ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.