I need a UT Vet's help on this PLZZZZ!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

V DogSoldier

Dec 13, 2000
www.geocities.com
Oka i bought UT today for the second time and i installed and everything went to FilePlanet and saw that a newer patch had come out.(When i frist bought the gane, the patch was at 420)But anywho, to the problem at hand.I DLed the patch and i clicked it to run the patch and a window popped up and it said "This program cannot be ran in DOS mode".

Whats the deal with this??I thought most UT files where UMOD format?So has anyone got a fix for me on this??PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
The current patch is 436.

You install the game. When you click on the patch, ensure your cd is in the drive. It should auto-install.

If it doesn't, you should try to re-download the patch as it may have been a corrupt download.

Let us know how it goes.

DD-Asylum

Dark Disciples
Dec 7, 2000
Kansas
www.unreality.org
I had the same problem when I first dloaded 436

But when I went back to fileplanet and looked...there are like three versions of the patch....I downloaded the server one I think.....best advice I can give is to go back....double check which version you dloaded...and dload the right one.....or redownload the one you got and try a re-install

hope this helps

Asylum