Server Info Displayed Using Screens ??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[MPZ]SimonG(UK)

Feb 7, 2001
Dorset, UK
www.mpz.co.uk
Hi Guys

Firstly, I'd like to say how impressive the Screens mod is - A classpeice of work indeed :)

I'm hoping to use the mod in hopefully unique way in a project that we're getting off the ground here at MPZ, but I was wondering if it's possible to do the following with the Mod ?

Display the server details of a UT server at a specific IP address on the internet ?

If the answer is yes, we'd like to be able to pull the following info down from the server, and display it in screens :

1) Server Name
2) Game Style running (DM, CTF etc)
3) Map running
4) Max Players
5) Players Online
6) Ping

I'm assuming that it's possible to do this, as UT itself displays the info in the ingame browser.....but I'm not sure how to display each bit of this info using the screens mod.
If anyone could give me some advice on this it really would be appreciated !! :)