Patriots WIN!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
Patriots beat the Steelers in AFC championship 24-17!

so a big f*ck you to all those critics who said we didn't have a chance, 10 point spread my ass

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
hah! fools!

Football is the ultimate blend of physical and mentel competition!

Baseball you get maybe 3 players from each team involved in each play, and its all skill no stratagy.

Football all 11 men are involved all the time and if one screws up it could kill the whole play. in football you have your frontline battling it out pure strengh and you have the backfield running intricate tactics. The coachs on the sidelines are akin to generals in a war, planning and strategizing what to do, to outwit the other.

Baseball? the most tactical thing in baseball is decideding which pitch to throw?

of course this varsity football jacket might make me a bit biased =)

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
I agree with Snake13.....Football 0wnz j00 all!

Baseball is THE most borning sport in the world to watch on TV!

Ah well looks like the Superbowl this year is gonna suck.....the Rams are gonna destory the Patriots. I was really hoping Philly would win so it would atleast be a half-way decent game.

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
i agree 100% with you snake ...baseball is absolutely nothing ...football is everything !

deeznuts

Pray for the blunted
Nov 17, 2001
San Francisco, Ca
Visit site
Yeah right. The Pats have a decent defense, but they can't stop Faulk. The Rams avg 400+ offensive yds a game. The Rams have too many weapons. I would like the Pats to win so St. Louis will shut up, but I know it's not going to happen.

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
bah no bull**** sports (read: soccer) in the thread

but they can't stop Faulk

We held faulk to 80 yards last game, and we've improved muc hsince then, they said there was "no way in hell" that we could stop steelers rushing and bettis got 8 yards in 9 carries