Good Bush/Bin Laden jokes...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
#1-

Hey everyone. have you heard about bush meeting with bin laden!! it's true!! let me explain to you exactly what happened. Bin laden invited bush to afgahnistan to talk about the recent acts of terroism. They begin talking and bin laden pushes 1 of 3 buttons on his desk and out comes a boxing glove on a spring and hits bush in the face. Bush is pissed off and bin ladden just laughs. They continue to keep talking and bin laden pushes another button and out comes a boot that kicks bush in the balls. Bush is furious but bin ladden just continues to laugh. The continue to talk again when bin laden presses another button and out comes another boot that kicks bush in the shin. Bush is pissed off and says to bin ladden, "meet me in DC in 2 weeks." So anyways, 2 weeks go by and bin ladden visits bush in DC to talk. They begin talking and bush pushes 1 of 3 buttons on his desk and bin ladden ducks expecting something to happen but nothing does. Bush just laughs. They continue to talk and bush pushes another button and bin ladden ducks again but nothing happens. Bin ladden is getting mad while bush just laughs. They again continue to talk and bush pushes another button on his desk and once again bin ladden ducks expecting something to happen but nothing does. Bust laughs frantically and bin ladden says, "if you're not going to take me seriously i'll just go back to afghanistan!" Bush replies, "what afghanistan?"

#2-

Bin Laden and uncle sam are wlking through the desert when all the sudden they find a Genie in a lamp. The genie pops up and says I will give each off you ONE wish. So Bin Laden says I want a Wall around Afganistan that no Jew,Missle,Fighter plane, or anything can get through. So the genie grants him the wish. Well uncle Sam being very smart decides to ask the genie the scematics of the wall. The genie tells him that it 2 miles thick 14 miles high and nothing can get in. So uncle sam thinks real hard and Finally says "FILL IT WITH WATER "

good stuff:D