Proving grounds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[-Radium-]

Waiting to Respawn
Apr 7, 2001
Visit site
me n irid used to be on the 2vs2 dom ladder too

but

we r from the UK and the earliest match was bout 11pm our time which is way too late a couple of 15 year olds (well for me anyway :) )

Valk

Mom, kitty's being a dildo!!
Dec 21, 2000
Great Lakes State
Visit site
Maybe you should worry more about playing your PuF tourney match there Valk. Lets get the show on the road here!

Hehe, damn DS for quitting as captain! :p With 2 Euros and 1 West coaster, it's been damn hard to get everyone at the same time... But ph34r not, we'll help you break in your IBB custom mouse pad. :p

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Originally posted by _Zd_JOLT1r_
Well.....does it happen to you too IBB that a lot of teams forfeit?

Hehe, who would be dumb enough to forfeit to ]LoL[. Clans are lining up to beat us down and get a free win. :D

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Originally posted by [-Radium-]
me n irid used to be on the 2vs2 dom ladder too

but

we r from the UK and the earliest match was bout 11pm our time which is way too late a couple of 15 year olds (well for me anyway :) )

Yeah, it takes alot of patience (and caffine :)) but I still brave it.

me and _Zd_$idebyrnes_ make up Chaotica! and when we come back we're gonna stomp on meelo and Jolt so hard that it'll tkae them a years worth of weed to recover ;)

_Zd_JOLT1r_

Help needed
Nov 20, 2000
Utrecht
www.zdclan.nl
Lol :lol:

My feeling was right, the second team we challenged has forfeited.....
But now we are challengend by sumone....and of course we accepted.
Ill tell you if we won or not..

Phoenix: Bring it on!! :D