Get rid of scoring entirely..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
I personally think that the whole score system should be removed. It detracts from every realistic element that Infiltration has to offer.. soldiers aren't killing because they want to survive, they're doing it for "points" and that isn't really realistic.

I think the scoring system should be replaced with a "medals" system, where depending on your performance you recieve certain medals which are the equivalent of points.

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
nah, If you want to go as far as removing the scoring, don't give medals either.
Remember, no matter what kind of scoring/nonscoring you have, someone will always want to kill the most people.
I don't think we can get rid of that.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Yeah, but with no scoring there is no way to prove you killed the person... only works if the kill messages is off. Anyway, once EAS comes out, I hope the number of DM games decreases... although a good Dm everyonce in a while is good.