Beer...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
fish_and_chips.jpg
s_stella-artois1.jpg

I'm a man of simple tastes.

Now that's more like it - Fish'n'Chips and a can of Stella.

Top Bloke

Lruce

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com

Top Bloke

Lruce

There is a slight problem with Stella. The problem being that pubs that have it on tap usually aren't doing it justice, the serve it in the wrong glass and it kills the taste or they either clean the taps too much or don't clean them enough. When treated with respect it is the drink of choice, sadly I am having to buy bottles more often because of the pubs in my area.

If I can't get a good stella and still want a pint I usually find guest ales a good alternative.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
I remember in my student days (I'm talking 1980 here) there was a freehouse pub near the uni I was attending (can't remember the name of the pub but it was in Farnham in Surrey)
Back then, Stella was like finding the holy grail as far as guest beers were concerned and of course I drunk copious amounts of it and it was the only beer to drink.
Nowadays it's very mainstream.
And being brought up in Grimsby, Fish and Chips was served for breakfast - kinda grew up with it.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I remember in my student days (I'm talking 1980 here) there was a freehouse pub near the uni I was attending (can't remember the name of the pub but it was in Farnham in Surrey)
Back then, Stella was like finding the holy grail as far as guest beers were concerned and of course I drunk copious amounts of it and it was the only beer to drink.
Nowadays it's very mainstream.
And being brought up in Grimsby, Fish and Chips was served for breakfast - kinda grew up with it.

you ought to repost your beerbot picture here ;)
knowing you in that outfit makes this all funnier to read

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
[screenshot]http://www.terrysmobilefishandchips.com/fish/files/fish_and_chips.jpg[/screenshot]
[screenshot]http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/image/s_stella-artois1.jpg[/screenshot]

I'm a man of simple tastes.

North of the border, we would substitute a Mars bar for the fish.

We also have these to accompany the fine brews.

[screenshot]http://www.zen37847.zen.co.uk/screenshots/glasses.png[/screenshot]

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast

Top Bloke

Lruce

Ewwwww, Fish'n'Chips!
I remember that from our school trip to Great Britain (back in '91).
That was the worst food ever. We tried it and fed it to the sea gulls. :lol:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
prepare to be overjoyed

if you are to lazy to click the link, yes, OPB does stand for Original pussy Beer, and yes it is beer brewed with vaginal yeast...

Last edited:

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Let me guess? French?

Nope, worse: German. :lol:

But we are not really famous for our food either...;)
Actually Sauerkraut is not too bad, but it is like eating Currywurst - I can have it only once every half a year or so otherwise it grosses me out.