Tall Grass.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neglous8

Nov 30, 2000
What about the idea of making tall grass that is anywhere between waiste and knee high. Making it a 2D flat texture in a grid (If looked down at it from the top) Where the player would be able to pass through but when in a crouched or laying down crawling position it would be hard to spot the playing.

Just have it in certain areas of of maps. This would make it more realistic so eveything is flat rock looking. Having your fire team all crouched down in the grass maybe just barely being able to see there helmets, then all standing as they move in. This would be a fix for area's that are just flat land with nothing to hide behind. Granted the grass texture would not give you any sort of protection at all, but it would conceal you player as you move up. Making you harder to spot.

Just a idea.t

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
+

i allready uggested something like this, i'd like to see it tho

Crosshairs are for wimps :)

Killing stupid people is not just a hobby, it's a way of life.

Mademanc.jpg

Official World War 2 Online Infiltration pimp

Visit Study and Operations Group the no1 Nam mod in the works.

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
I think I was the first one to suggest this in the map forums... oh well, no one notices my posts...................hehe, I guess i could talk about nothing and no one will notice :rolleyes:

like my new name?

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i've suggested it before too. i think it could be done with a modified partical effect. when grass tassels it has a foggy look which gave me that idea.

Can you spot the sniper?
spotthesniper.jpg

Too Late!