Here's an example of a moron for you...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
u know what the good part is? the good part is that morons like UNsuckS will NEVER play inf cuz they wont figure out they are gone need UT to play INF....

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
I agree with those guys being stupid, but it's almost as moronic to say CS = evil and CS player = stupid. The truth is what Yurch said, CS is more popular, so it's more likely to meet a moron in it, but that doesn't make all CS players stupid. I really don't see why so-called "clever" and "intelligent" Inf players need to say "CS sucks" or "CS players are morons"... It beats me ... Believe me, i've met many intelligent CS players that had much more interesting topics to debate than weapons caliber ... THAT makes a person stupid or not...

No for the .50 bmg M16, i think it's because of Half-life : Blue Shift, where the main gun of the character is supposed to be a ".50 bmg modification of a m-16" (quoting the magazine PC GAMER) .... So it might come from here ... And to ppl saying "What the hell, but it's unrealistic !!!", i'll answer that Half-life NEVER pretended to be realistic.

Summary for those at the back of the class :
1 - Stop with this "realist = good, unrealist = bad" logic, it's childish
2 - There are only two categories of people, the stupid ones and the others .... And those two categories are widely represented in EVERY community ... Also note that you can be stupid one day and change the other (the opposite works too)

Man, i'm starting to write posts long as Rogue Leader's ... I should be cautious...

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
I go with "Owg" (as in "powder") myself, since it is German...

I hope that means the language and not the rifle. The Steyr AUG - or more correctly StG77, as the Austrian Army calls it - is an Austrian weapon, just like all other Steyr rifles/handguns and the famous Glock knives/pistols.

As for the Garand M1; nice semi-auto, but I personally would prefer a M14 or similar. .308 is more precise than 30-06 plus 20rds detachable are better than the 8rds thing the Garand has.

EDIT:
WTF is a Steyr AUG missile launcher? A missile launcher attached to an AUG? A missile filled with AUGs?

Snakeye :D

Last edited:

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
I'll admit I'm not much better than UNSucks in that regard...

...yes, until that post I thought it was a German rifle because of the language.

And Max... calm down, we're just kicking a dead sacrificial scapegoat here. :D

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
okay, im confused.

i thought that glocks were famous because they were good guns.

now i learn that they can be used as knives as well?

;)

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
You guys sux with your weapons. Here in Belgium, we kept the true original P90 for ourself and we don't export it.
It comes with a digital voice recorder (from Leernhout&Hauspie) mp3 compatible, a radio transmitter, and an airbag to soften your fall when you jump prone!
Not to mention the small but high powered 1.4 ghz laptop that is hidden in the cross.

Check the F2000 that is coming from FN... It will rulez!:p

Edit: I forget to mention that of course you can read CDs with the laser attachment. the F2000 will be able to read DVDs!:D

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
No but a "thing" called "Der Vernichter 2000" (damn translations, sould be something like "The Destruktor 2000" in the original) A Rocketlauncher-AssaultRifle-Flamethrower-CDPlayer-MicrowaveOven-Radio-Something :D
Well, I'm not shure about the exact... um "parts" but you get the idea :D

But the Lapop SMG is new, congrats, you invented it :D

PROMAGNUM

HaloBender
Jun 26, 2000
LACAUSA
www.Promagnum.com
pretty funny you know when I used to play CS ohh bout a 2 yrs ago, here was the average convo vs. the ever so often newb attack:

Promagnum>: G take the corner Ill follow
g346>:yep
Promagnum>:G take the corner Ill lead
g346>: I said yep you tard
Darla joins the game>
Promagnum>: just checking :p
Killer435>:Hey darla you a chick
you hit the helmet
you hit the helmet
you hit the helmet
Darla>: Yes...
you hit the helmet
Promagnum>: G were the hell are you
you hit the helmet
g346>: Im dead
Killer435>: you want to go out with me?
Promagnum>: ****
Killer435>: come on I have a big dick
jason_mak>: dude dont talk like that to her
Promagnum>: hey uh guys, hate to ruin your pick up tactics but uh I need back up
jason_mak>: Darla dont listen to him, Im sure your tastes are much better then that
Promagnum>: well Im dead thanks guys.

Yep, what happens now I cant say really surprises me.

RavenStarSinger

I can make you die laughing or just shoot you
May 30, 2001
On the grassy knoll . . .
Visit site
Oh LAWDY!

I've played CS online once or twice over my friend's house. Lemme say that there ARE some pretty decent people on there. The problem is FINDING them. The WORST thing is that many of them are in Clans, so you can't really even play against the decent folks (those that are actually in a Clan and aren't 1337 obsessed). Here's an interesting convo I once watched, after getting TKed for about the fiftieth time.

1337s|\||p3R> You guys always cheat. You know I have a slower machine. But you just shot me like before I could even move.
KillahG>STFU. Damned HPW.
1337s|\||p3R> I could take any of you on my LAN.
KillahG> Yeah and I could bust caps in yo ass wit my real DE, ****wit.
1337s|\||p3R> I'll blow ur frickin head of with my automatic 10 guage shotgun. It has a 100 round drum and can fire all 100 in under 10 seconds, so **** off.
KillahG> Yeah, and my dad'll just blow your whole family up with his russian rocket launcher.
1337s|\||p3R> So. I'm building a nuke. I'll kill you and everyone you ever knew.
KillahG> I know where you live. My dad is CIA.
[BMA]Raven_SS> Ok, children . . . are we actually going to PLAY, or are we just going to continue with this little wizards pissing duel?
KillahG> SHUT THE **** UP, YOU LITTLE BITCH!
1337s|\||p3R> Let's kill him . . .

I hate these idiots. This isn't a precise dictation, but it's close enough, and captures the spirit.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
well what you do is make a sport out of killing them, laugh at them after they get killed when they tk'd you (because they will sit out the next round) and reconnect so you won't have to after you tk them, they will either shut up or leave, either works fine.

without those ****wits CS can actually be quite enjoyable. I always play on the same server so i know pretty much everybody and usually you can get some pretty good teamwork going.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Imagine a world without CS...yes HL may not be so popular, but all the other great mods like Science and Industry, Wasteland Half-Life, The opera etc would be more popular and have more servers.

They would get more support from Valve (NOT going commercial), but assistance in coding, they would be repsected.

No one mod would fully drown out the other, just as good mods.

Games with ACTUAL REALISM wouldn't be compared to it. There would be intelligent, informed conversations about weapons in mods and game boards.

Ahhh, that's what I want.

If I ever meet Minh Lee, I'm going to knee him in the balls and scream

"THAT'S FOR ALL THE F*CKING HOURS OF STUPIDITY AND BULLSH*T CAUSED BY YOU AND YOUR MOD!"

Of course, all the "CS roolz, yooz r gay" CS players would get pissed off at me, but it would be worth it.

Last edited:

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Seriously though, the best mods out there for HL are (in no particular order)

Science and Industry
The Opera
Day of Defeat
Existence

Zach10k

The AeroMaggot
Apr 6, 2001
NY
Visit site
I nearly pissed my pants laughing when I read that first post with bonez and UNsuckS.... 357 magnem. lol

I actually played a lot of CS over the summer, since the computer I use in the summer doesn't seem to like INF. I met a lot of people like that. But like yurch said, it's all because CS is so popular. I said this in another thread just a little while ago, but I think the reason that INF players tend to be a lot more sensible is because it's a smaller community, and a more sophisticated game. The younger players are more likely to pick up whatever game is most popular, (not to mention easy to learn), while those players who are actually past puberty and can drink beer are more likely to look around for a good game that appeals to them, like INF, which we like because it's highly realistic. This is not to say that it's an adult game or anything, but I'm merely pointing out that most of us are past the stage of simply playing whats popular, and being more interested in whats actually good. I hope the community stays this way, the first time I see anyone like dem_bonez on an INF server I think I'll kill myself:)