11-year-old suspended for cartwheels

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Guan_Di

One min. ur safe, the next ur respawnin
Sep 27, 2004
USA
Awsome find!!!!

Id tell those school admins to scruew off if i went to school their

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
What if she did a cartwheel into a boiling pot of beans that were flamable and she caught on fire and hugged someone and that person hugged someone else and then that person hugged someone else... It would be a massacre! :( :eek:

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
briachiae said:
What if she did a cartwheel into a boiling pot of beans that were flamable and she caught on fire and hugged someone and that person hugged someone else and then that person hugged someone else... It would be a massacre! :( :eek:

That's precisely what the admins were thinking!

.altan

Tomorrow
Dec 22, 2001
Zxanphorian said:
"They said gymnastics on the playground creates an unsafe situation." OMGWTFBBQ. Isn't a playground meant for gymnastics and other athletic activities? :con:

When I was in first grade (could have been kindergarten) I got sent to the headmaster's office, along with my friend/accomplice, for committing the horrible crime of RUNNING ON THE PLAYGROUND.

I thought my life was over and I'd drop out of school and become a bum
oh wait I did drop out of school

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
.altan said:
When I was in first grade (could have been kindergarten) I got sent to the headmaster's office, along with my friend/accomplice, for committing the horrible crime of RUNNING ON THE PLAYGROUND.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's just retarded punishing kids because of running on the playground :lol:

[retard mode] :crazydance: :Poop: :y5: :goshen: [/retard mode]