Legacy doesn't work!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkPhoenix

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
I installed Legacy and I have all the bonus packs and the patch 436, but i can only change the UT weapons and not play the single player game!:(

Can you help me?

DarkPhoenix

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
I looked there too, but Legacy doesn't appear!

I think there's a problem in the unrealtournament.ini file, because Legacy doesn't appear there!

Can you write in this thread what's written about Legacy in your unrealtournament.ini file, please?

DarkPhoenix

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
How stupid I am...
Now it works!

But I have another problem... I saved the game, and when i restarted UT to continue the game, I couldn't load the game! The saved game was disappeared! Do you know why?

DarkPhoenix

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by DarkPhoenix
How stupid I am...
Now it works!

But I have another problem... I saved the game, and when i restarted UT to continue the game, I couldn't load the game! The saved game was disappeared! Do you know why?

The problem wasn't the one you said... simply i didn't active oldschool!:D But it isn't in category anyway!