OVerdarkness??????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
A

Annonymous_mapper

Some maps are too dark to play, especially city at night / cavern / underground maps. Setting the brightness to 70% doesn't help, the screen gets overbrightned and the lights remain too dark.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, which videocard do you have? Do you run the game using the D3D or OPENGL renderer, for example?

Eh, are your drivers up to date?

Could you copy your d3d or opengl (whichever renderer you use) from your unrealtournament.ini? Maybe, if you want too? We might be able to find a problem?

genfluid

May 3, 2005
lol.gif

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Annonymous_mapper said:
I think you are gonna "lol" but how shame.... I justs cleaned my screen and it helped a lot.

The most important lesson we've learned today:

1) Don't aim too high
2) Clean up afterwards

Certain images lure us into performing devious acts. Let us not massacre the monitor. It is our friend.